• When you are hurt by people who share the same blood as you, just remember Yusuf (alayhissalam), who was betrayed by his own brothers.
• If you find your parents opposing you, remember Ibrahim (alayhissalam), whose father led him to the fire.
• If you're stuck with a problem where there's no way out, remember Yunus (alayhissalam), stuck in the belly of a whale.
• When someone slanders you , remember Aisha (radi Allahu 'anha) who was slandered throughout the city.
• If you're ill your body cries with pain, remember Ayoub (alayhissalam) who was more ill than you.
• When you are lonely, recall Adam (alayhissalam) who was created alone.
• When you cant see the logic around you, think of Nuh (alayhissalam)who built an Ark without questioning.
• If you are mocked by your own relatives, family, friends and the world at large, then remember our dear Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam).
Allah put these prophets to trial so that generations will persevere in patience
Doa ku agar aku terus di beri kekuatan...di beri kemaafan...