Thursday, May 19, 2011

Promises to be broken..

Apa yang terjadi..aku akan tetap tabah..it's just aku terkejut with the promises..yup aku tau he cant be changed in a day..thats wat 'that ppl' told me..but yet 'that ppl' now said it the other way around..thanks so much for all the care to me n naim..esp to naim..i really appreciate that..cuma pls dont promise tat way again..quite sad..but i know i have to face it..the way u talked to me the other day..hurts me..yeah he's not a good one but still tat's not a good way to solved it kan..nevermind..i know God will always be with me..thanks so much !!!

Ya Allah..

Besar dugaanmu kepadaku serta keluargaku
ku redha Ya Rahman
Dan
Ku akan terus memperhambakan diri ku kepadaMu
Dan mengharapkan satu sinar
Sinar dr mu Ya Rahman

Ya Rahman..
Kau permudahkan lah segala urusanku
hanya padamu tempat ku meminta
Ya Allah..Ya Rahman..

No comments: